Past Projects and Ideas to Share

February 24, 2011

Windows, Windows, Windows

I have been busy painting a custom order window for a special customer of mine. She has asked me to paint a window for each season and I just finished the Summer one this afternoon. She hasn't seen it yet, so I am hoping it is to her liking. What do you think?
I found these 8 pane wood windows at a yard sale about 4 years ago. There were about 15 of them stacked in a corner. Very dusty and dirty, I got them for a great price.

The sunflower window was another custom order. I refuse to do yellow again on glass. I had to base coat these sunflowers way to many times!
Pumpkins for fall and.....
Snowmen for winter.
Blessings~
Doris

2 comments:

  1. Why that's an excellent Summer painting. Nice find of those old windows. The old wood is perfect for your paintings.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...