Past Projects and Ideas to Share

March 15, 2011

Spring Bunny Watering Can and a Diagnosis


Over a month of doctor appointments, two ER visits, and multiple tests, we have finally gotten a diagnosis for my middle son. Seems he has a condition called Neurocardiogenic Syncope. We are so thankful that it is not a more serious diagnosis and our thanks to all the family and friends who were praying. He will be fine and chances are he will grow out of it. He will just have to learn the signs and know when and what to do. So, now I can breathe a little more deeper and get back to my therapy.....painting!
This is a reproduction watering can that I painted with a Terrye French design.
The coffee stained hang tag is tied to some pip berries that are wrapped with homespun to the handle.Looking forward to some more sunshine this week.
I will be posting my first give away in the next few days so stay tuned......
Blessings,

Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...