Past Projects and Ideas to Share

February 24, 2012

Computer Crash......Uuuugggghhhh!

It has been coming....I knew by the way the tower was starting to hummmmmmmm....the turtle pace at which it took to do anything....and then....it died~
It all happened on January 29. My husband and I were headed to the NCBA (National Cattlemen's Business Assoc.) in Nashville for 4 days. So I was told that it would take 7 to 10 days and I would have a brand new, state of the art, faster than the wind, more memory than we could ever fill up, and......you get the picture. I thought being that I would be gone for 4 days of the possible 10, that was reasonable. Well, it is now almost 30 days later, and I still have nothing but my old computer, with bits and pieces fixed, so I can still "try"to run the businesses and the odds of it crashing in the middle of trying to post this are pretty high!
So...sorry for not having posted in a while, I do have a give -a-way planned, and I have been getting a lot of painting done. Can't wait to show you~
Hopefully, I have been told that I should have the new computer by the end of next week......until then~
Blessings~
Doris

2 comments:

  1. I remember when my computer crashed two years ago. It was the end of the world for me I lost everything. I had to start over from scratch. Can't wait to see what you have painted up. Enjoy your weekend.

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Doris!! I love her to pieces :) So glad you are up and running with a new computer.

    I am a follower and I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...