Past Projects and Ideas to Share

May 30, 2011

Creating and then Starting over......

I had an idea for this saw when I dug it up from the bottom of some weeds at my favorite antique dealers day of picking! However, after painting black letters on the white chippy barn wood, and then adding a much to dark stain....you couldn't see the lettering, so..........
I then started over and used white lettering over the black....and I still don't like the way it looks! You can't really see the nails in the wood either, So....
I am starting over....new piece of wood and probably new homespun colors as well....looks to much like Christmas! The saying is "By a Carpenter mankind was made, and only by that Carpenter can mankind be remade." Check in tomorrow, hopefully I will be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...