Past Projects and Ideas to Share

May 25, 2011

Flowers in The Hutch

I was able to finally get some flowers for the Rabbit Hutch!
I even found a cute speckled hen for the roost inside.
You can't see her very well.
I know....a chicken in a rabbit hutch?????
I put the hutch by a tree that is close to The Craft Cabin.
This is the east side of the Craft Cabin.
Look at all the galvanized stuff I have to paint on hanging on the fence and side of the cabin!!!
You should see the west side.....I will save that for later.
Stay tuned as I am getting very anxious to have a Give Away, before "The Give Away"~
Blessings,
Doris

5 comments:

  1. The rabbit hutch looks great, it has given me an idea! I have watering cans like the ones on your wall and I plant pansy in them every year they always give me a good show!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris,
    How clever. I love taking old discarded items to display in the yard and around the house. Can't wait to see what you do with all the galvanized things hanging on your craft cabin.
    I'll watch for your giveaway.
    Have a nice day
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Doris-
    Wow! What an awesome idea! I Love the added touch of the speckled hen. Thanks for sharing!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Doris,
    You are so clever! I wish I had that kind of vision. I have to be told! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Doris, I just came over for a visit after seeing your blog address over at Linda's at Parker's Paradise. She is such a sweety. I am your newest follower. Was visitng some of your post and this one I must say is wonderful. Love the old rabbit hutch and what you have done with it. So pretty and prim. Would love one just like it. When you get a minute to sit and visit would love for you to follow me back and visit with me at Thru Nanas Window. You are always welcome. Looking forward to visiting you often

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...