Past Projects and Ideas to Share

June 30, 2011

"Take the Tractor Another round, Another Round"

Yes, I have spent the last week or so taking the tractor another round or two or three...
so many rounds, I lost count.
We were short on hay crew workers.....(my 3 boys) so I had to fill in.
Very boring....very monotonous!
My oldest son was stacking while I baled on this field....least I had company!
But today, It rained in the afternoon and we are out of the hay business for a few days!
Blessings~
Doris

5 comments:

  1. Love the view from the tractor but don't envy you any on the hay baling. I am allergic to cut grass so I'd really be a wheezin if I was doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to ride on the tractor for alittle while and then please let me off!
    I'm sorry you had to fill in ~ I would get one of those books that you can listen to with some headsets.
    Hope you have wonderful weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have time to craft........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of the baled hay in the field. As a child in first grade (long time ago as I am 55 now) our class went on a field trip and watched hay being baled in our teachers field. A memory I have never forgotten. Seeing fresh cut hay on farms always bring back that special memory. Thanks for jogging my memory. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
    Angela .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the tractor and the hay field! Have a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...